Tips and Tricks
In order to keep your jewellery always shiny and looking as brand new please remember:
• to remove your jewellery when washing hands, taking shower or bath, swimming or using any kind of beauty products (any contact with water, creams, lotions, sprays etc. may damage coating of jewellery and reduce shininess)
• to remove your jewellery when using any household chemicals, perspiration, rubber, chlorinated water, or any substances which contain sulphur.
• keep your Aymée jewellery in the original packaging or in any soft jewellery bag to avoid scratches (never keep few jewellery pieces together since they can scratch each other).
• to avoid any contact with hard objects to prevent any damaging or scratching
• to clean your jewellery with special silver polishing cloth, lint-free flannel, microfiber or just soft towel.
• do not use paper towels or tissues to polish your jewellery as they contain fibers that can scratch the silver.
• when polishing, use long back-and-forth motions, do not rub in circles, as this will magnify any tiny scratches.
Do not polish to hard or too long as excessive polishing can remove the plating